How Do You Want to Live Your Life?
Are you in emotional distress, anxious, sad, feeling unmotivated and overwhelmed?
Want to do something about it? Wondering — can therapy help?
You may be asking yourself:
Do I REALLY have the time, the strength, the will to deal with my problems? If this is where you are, then please allow me to share how therapy can help.
Psychotherapy is a powerful tool for:
- reducing conflicts and facilitate communication
- healing emotional wounds
- psychological pain and
- changing unhelpful habits, thoughts and behaviors.
On the other hand it can be expensive in time, money, commitment and emotional energy not to mention how intimidating it could be to go bare your soul to a complete stranger. I get it!!
I’m here to help you.
Contact me to schedule a free 15-minute consultation.
7134081608 | Send Email
So here is the good news
Therapists are trained to help you relax and be comfortable. We do the hard work to quickly move from being a stranger to you, to being your caring trusted professional. For example, I create a therapeutic environment that encourages you to open up, focus on the primary issues and get them resolved in a timely manner. I believe that the effective and authentic therapist is a blend of compassion, trust and a good bit of confrontation and reality. In other words, “We will deal with the elephant in the room”.
So allow me to ask —
Are you ready to invest in yourself, your peace of mind, and enjoyment in life? If so, let me share some more.
Therapy is a process,
and I do feel privileged in joining with you to work towards improving your life. So if you are experiencing feelings of anxiety and /or depression such as:
- too overwhelmed and don’t know what to do
- too irritable too often and over too little
- too sad
- too stressed
- not able to think straight or make decisions
- Worrying about lots of things more often than not
Or maybe it’s something about a relationship that is troubling you, such as:
- being in an unhappy unfulfilling relationship
- repeating the same mistakes in relationships and life
- having difficulty agreeing on anything with your partner
- having too much conflict, hurt feelings and misunderstanding
And if you are like other clients, you want to:
- have relief from those feelings, thoughts and unhealthy behaviors
- gain personal insight
- learn how to effectively communicate with your partner
- reduce, control and manage conflicts
- be more acknowledged, valued and respected
- share mutual positive attention and regard with your partner
- achieve higher self-esteem and self-confidence